Plywood formwork for column,round column formwork,concrete
formwork,plywood for formwork
Luowen Column Plywood Formwork is a kind of integrated concrete
pouring formwork, it is made up of two pieces of half-round
formwork to joint into one column, and use the steel fixed belt to
fix the two formworks steady, then pouring the concrete.
The column plywood formwork is very easy to install and fix, after
the jointing, assembling the scaffolding and the inclined steel
prop, then the formwork is very steady, the construction is very
- Light Weight: We choose the high grade birch and poplar as the
basic material, they are very light, so Luowen Column Plywood
Formwork is convenient for transporting, and only one person could
delivery single formwork by hand.
- High Roundness: Luowen Column Plywood is produced into perfect
round of 360°directly by our special process, so it could make sure
that the column is perfect in roundness.
- No Deformation: We had tested the column plywood formwork by being
cooking in boiling water lasting 72 hours, the formwork was also
whole, there was no deformation and chipping, and in the
temperature from -35 to +45 degree, there is no negative effect
when construction. High strength makes the formwork perfect in
- Multi Using: Luowen Column Plywood Formwork could be used in
vertical column concrete pouring, inclined column concrete pouring
and arced wall concrete pouring.
- Re-used: Luowen Column Plywood Formwork could be used 8 times.
- Convenient In Jointing: Luowen Column Plywood formwork could be
joint parallelly or interlacedly, according to the high and
diameter and other design request of the column, the formwork could
be joint flexible.
- Easy To Cut: the plywood is easy to cut, so according to the
construction, the formwork could be cut into the required length.
- Sealing: The sides of Luowen Column Plywood Formwork
isconcave-convex, so when two formworks jointing, the gap is very
close, and also the formwork is fixed by the steel belt, so the
formwork is excellent in preventing the concrete leaking.
- High Quality Film: Luowen Column Plywood Formwork is filmed by
Dynea brown film imported from Finland, it protect the formwork
surface from the corrosion and makes the formwork durable, improves
the flatness of the concrete surface and makes the concrete surface
save the second time plastering, so it could save a lot cost of
- Jointing the half-round formwork into the column.
- Binding the steel fixed belt per 30cm to fix the formwork steady,
the steel fix belt is 30mm width and 2.3mm thickness.
- Assemble the half-round formwork on the lower formwork, binding the
steel fixed belt between two formwork, the steel fixed belt is 50mm
width and 2.3mm thickness.
- Assemble the scaffolding to fix the formwork, and make a frame per
150cm to keep the formwork from rocking.
- If the high is more than 3m, the formwork should be assembled
interlacedly, it could column formwork fixed.
- The screws of the steel fixed belts should not in one line.
- If the diameter of the column is more than 1600mm, it should use
four piece 1/4 round formwork to assemble into one column.