Auto-climbing Formwork System
Key words：Hydraulic Auto-climbing Formwork
Manufacturer,Construction Formwork,Column Formwork。
Luowen Auto-climbing Formwork System uses the hydraulic system as
power, it includes the oil cylinder and two commutators. The
commutators can control the climbing of climbing rail and the
bracket. The steel rail and the bracket can inter-climbing, so the
whole system will climb up steadily, it does not need the cranes.
1. It could climb vertically or slantwise.
2. It could climb integrally or separately, the climbing process is
steady, synchronous and safe.
3. The formwork will not dismantle to the ground until the
construction finished. The field will be saved and the impacting
breakage will be greatly reduced (especially the plywood).
4. The system will furnish all-round platforms, and additional
platform is not needed.
5. The formwork can climb itself and cleaning work can be done in
situ. The use of tower crane will be greatly reduced.
Standard Climbing Process:
- Set the formwork by wall-through tie-rods and pull-push props.
Embed anchors and do the first concrete pouring.
- Remove the formwork after the first concreting and fix anchor shoes
on the finished wall, lift the brackets and formwork, then install
the middle platform, match the formwork and do the second
- Lift formwork and brackets to a higher floor; fix climbing rail,
hydraulic system and suspended platform.
- Match the formwork to the right position and do the third
- Remove the formwork and fix anchor shoes on the finished wall, then
climbing rails climb up.
- Brackets climb up to the right position.
- Match the formwork, do the concrete pouring, come into the standard